Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Ricotta Gnocchi
- 1 cup of pured cooked pumpkin or winter squash (canned or homemade)*
- 1 cup ricotta (use whole milk for best results)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan or pecorino cheese
- 3-4 cups cake flour, Italian "oo" flour, or all-purpose flour
- 2-3 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Black pepper to taste
- Truffle salt to taste (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?