Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Pudding I
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|