Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Pie with Pepita Nut, and Ginger Topping
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- Large pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons slivered crystallized ginger
- 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- Ingredient info: Pepitas can be found at many supermarkets, at specialty foods stores, and at Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?