Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|