Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Pecan No-Bake Cheesecake Pie
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin (such as Libby's®)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|