Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup pumpkin butter
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/11 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|