Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (32 ounce) carton Progresso® chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 pound uncooked pastina or other small pasta, such as riso
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup winter squash, roasted
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey, plain or smoked
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and a small piece for garnishing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|