Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh pured fresh pumpkin
- 1/3 cup melted, unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (I used Ceylon cinnamon)
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?