Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried rosemary
- salt to taste
- 1 3/4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 1/2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (29 ounce) can pure pumpkin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|