Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Hummus, Caramelized Onion and Fontina Cheese Pizzas
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or as needed
- 2 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 10 pieces lavash or other flatbread
- 5 cups pumpkin hummus
- 3 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 5 cups shredded fontina cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|