Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|