Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|