Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Cheesecake I
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.5g|
|Saturated Fat 20.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|