Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1 (16 ounce) package pound cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|