Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 ounces gingersnaps (about 18)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 nonstick cooking spray, for the sides of the pan
- 1 1/2 cups 8-ounce bars cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 1 kosher salt
- 3/4 cup 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?