Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin, Butter Bean, and Spinach Curry
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 pound pumpkin, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 (15 ounce) can small butter beans (lima beans)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.1g|
|Saturated Fat 20.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|