Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Black Bean Soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 pound cubed cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|