Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 large turkey thighs (1 3/4 pounds each), skin removed, meat cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Hungarian sweet paprika or Hungarian hot paprika (or a mixture of both)
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 large russet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds total), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 14 1/2 ounces pure pumpkin (1 can)
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 large fresh thyme sprig plus 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds egg noodles
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- sour cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?