Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pulled Pork Tacos
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 2 jalapenos, sliced into rings and seeded
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 8 small flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?