Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pulled Pork Tacos
- 3 pounds pork shoulder
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 16 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup tomatillo salsa (or salsa Verde)
- 1 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|