Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pulled Pork Sliders with Blue Cheese Slaw
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups warm pulled pork BBQ (usually available in the supermarket near the bacon. And at Costco!)
- 1 package mini slider buns (you can also use side-split hot dog rolls cut in thirds)
- 1/2 cup warmed BBQ sauce
- Dill pickle slices
- Directions1. Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.2. Mix meat with BBQ sauce. Place 1/4 cup BBQ on bottom half of bun, top with 1/4 cup slaw. garnish with pickle slices, top with bun and serve.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?