Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. kosher salt
- 2 Tbs. paprika
- 1 Tbs. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 Tbs. dried English mustard
- 2 tsp. ground fennel seed
- 2 tsp. garlic powder or onion powder
- 1 pork shoulder, 3 to 4 lb. (I used a pork shoulder from a local Georgia farmer)
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice (I used organic apple juice)
- 1/2 cup water
- Soft white dinner rolls for serving (I used slider buns)
- Your favorite barbecue sauce for serving
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?