Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pulled Jerk Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 4 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dark molasses (not blackstrap)
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 10 peppercorns
- 5 medium garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 medium scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cilantro (about 1 bunch), coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger, sliced into 1/4-inch coins
- 1 Scotch bonnet or habanero pepper, sliced into rounds
- 24 (4-inch) deli French rolls or other crusty bread
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?