Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pulled Chicken with Cherry-Chile Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped shallots (about 1 large)
- 1 tablespoon peeled chopped fresh ginger (about one 1 1/2-inch piece)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeo (seeds and membranes removed)
- Scant 4 cups dark sweet fresh cherries, pitted and de-stemmed (3 cups afterwards)
- Two 14 1/2-ounce cans diced tomatoes, no salt added (you'll only use 1 1/2 cans; save the rest for another use)
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile from a can of chipotle chiles en adobo
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chile powder, divided
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt, divided
- 15 grinds black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 3 pounds bone-in, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed if necessary (about 8)
- 4 to 6 warmed burger buns, for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?