Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pulled Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cups shredded leftover cooked pot roast
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 6 Kaiser rolls, split, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|