Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puffed salmon & spinach fish pie
- 1kg Maris Piper potatoes , cut into large chunks
- 2 large eggs , separated
- 400g frozen whole-leaf spinach (frozen weight), defrosted and squeezed dry
- 85g reduced-fat mature cheddar
- whole nutmeg , for grating
- 500g fish - a mix of white and salmon is good (I used 2 frozen salmon fillets and 2 cod, defrosted)
- 1 onion , halved
- a few whole cloves
- 1 fresh or dried bay leaf
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 300ml fish stock (from a cube is fine)
- 25g butter
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g plain flour
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?