Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puff Pastry with Asparagus and Mushrooms
- ½ pound homemade puff pastry, or 1 defrosted frozen puff pastry sheet (see Note)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ pound medium mushrooms (preferably cremini) sliced 1/8-inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 to 24 asparagus stalks, trimmed and peeled into 6-inch spears
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon raspberry or other fruit-flavored vinegar
- 12 tablespoons (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into bits
- 1 tablespoon meat or chicken demi-glace (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 739kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 63g (98%)|
|Saturated Fat 31g (157%)|
|Cholesterol 159mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|