Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puff Pastry Pockets with Gingersnap Mascarpone & Marionberry Sauce
- The sauce:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen marionberries, defrosted
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- The "ravioli":
- 3 tbsp mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 1/2 sheet store-bought puff pastry, defrosted
- Flour for dusting
- 4 fresh or frozen marionberries, defrosted
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tbsp turbinado sugar (such as "Sugar in the Raw")
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?