Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puerto Rican Pineapple Rum Cake
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark rum
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 pineapple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon dark rum
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- 1 (9-inch) square cake pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?