Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puerto Rican Crab
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over
- 4 pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 to 6 small crab shells (optional) or scalloped dishes
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?