Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puerto Rican Appetizers: Tostones Rellenos
- 3 cups canola oil for frying
- 2 green plantains, peeled and sliced crosswise into fourths
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sofrito
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1.41 ounce) package sazon seasoning
- 5 pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|