Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pueblo Green Chile Stew
- 2 pounds boneless pork sirloin or shoulder, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 (12 ounce) cans corn kernels, drained
- 2 stalks celery, without leaves, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|