Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pud's Potato Soup
- 5 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 large carrot, cut into small dice
- 1 small stalk celery with leaves, cut into small dice
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- water to cover
- 2 cups milk, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|