Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prune and Apple Stuffing with Sausage Recipe
- 1/2 pound unsliced white bread loaf, such as sweet batard
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 1 pound pitted prunes , medium dice
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage , casings removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 medium yellow onions , medium dice
- 1 teaspoon ground sage , plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 8 medium celery stalks, medium dice
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples , peeled, cored, and medium dice
- 3 large eggs , lightly beaten
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?