Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Provencal Tomato and Artichoke Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped baby arugula leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Grilled pita bread, cut into triangles, or pita chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|