Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Provencal Seafood Bisque
- 3 slices of bacon, roughly chopped (can substitute olive oil or butter, 3 Tbsp)
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pound white fish fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- A pinch of cayenne
- A large pinch of saffron
- 1 quart of shellfish stock, OR 16 ounces of clam juice plus 16 ounces of fish stock or water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?