Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Provenal Chicken and Tomato Roast
- 2 chicken legs, separated into thighs and drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 plum tomatoes, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large boiling potato (about 10 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 3/4 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 pieces sun-dried tomato (packed in oil), thinly sliced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 10 brine-cured black olives such as Kalamata
- 1/4 cup water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?