Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Provenal Bok Choy
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
- 3 (3-by 1-inch) strips orange zest
- 3 pounds bok choy (2 to 3 heads), cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound tomatoes (3 medium), chopped
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?