Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosecco chocolate salami
- 200g butter
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50ml Prosecco (or any other sparkling wine)
- large pinch of sea salt
- 250g 70% dark chocolate
- 140g shortbread biscuits (lemon if you can get it), roughly crushed
- 100g blanched almonds , roughly chopped
- 75g macadamia nuts , roughly chopped
- 75g walnut pieces , roughly chopped
- 140g mix of dried figs, prunes & cranberries , roughly chopped
- icing sugar , for dusting
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?