Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosecco Jelly with Nectarines, Blueberries, and Candied Orange Peel
- 1 750-ml bottle Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large oranges
- 2 3/4 cups water, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 3 nectarines, halved, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries (about 6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?