Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups (9 ounces) fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons. sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 750-ml chilled bottle Prosecco (Italian sparkling wine), divided
- 3 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (measured from two 1/4-ounce envelopes)
- 3/4 teaspoon orange-flower water (optional)
- Orange-flower water, a flavoring extract, is available in the cocktail-mixers or baking section of better supermarkets and at liquor stores and Middle Eastern markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?