Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-wrapped chicken & leek terrine
- 4 leeks , sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for greasing
- 400g mixed wild mushrooms , cleaned and sliced if large
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- few thyme sprigs
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 300ml strong chicken stock (see Know-how, below)
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 800g cooked skinless chicken meat (see Know-how, below)
- 2 handfuls of a mix of chervil , flat-leaf parsley and tarragon leaves, chopped
- small salad leaves , to serve
- spiced pears , to serve (see recipe, below)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?