Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto and Grilled Asparagus with Whole Grain Mustard
- 1¼ pounds asparagus, pencil-thin variety
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- ½ cup creme fraiche
- 12 thin slices prosciutto di Parma or San Daniele
- ½ lemon, for juicing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 158kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|