Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto, Sage, and Parmesan Pinwheels
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- 3 heaping tablespoons honey mustard
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 68kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|