Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto Rolls with Goat Cheese, Arugula and Fig Spread
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 6 oz. soft goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2–3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 12 slices (not paper-thin) prosciutto, halved crosswise
- 1⁄2 cup fig preserves
- 1⁄2 bunch arugula, trimmed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Directions1. Whisk oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in a small bowl and set aside. Mix goat cheese and garlic together in another small bowl and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?