Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Citrus Tapenade Sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups (lightly packed) fresh basil leaves (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 8 1/3- to 1/2-inch-thick slices country-style white bread
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?