Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork With Sweet Potatoes and Pears
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 2 firm red Bartlett pears, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 pound piece pork tenderloin (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced prosciutto
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?