Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Pacific Halibut with Wild Mushroom, Sweet Pea Risotto and Thyme
- For Prosciutto-Wrapped Pacific Halibut:
- 4 - 6 ounces fresh Pacific halibut fillets
- 8 - 1 ounce thin slices prosciutto ham
- 2 ounces butter softened
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme (reserve 4 for garnish)
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Wild Mushroom Sweet Pea Risotto:
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup fresh shucked peas (can use frozen peas)
- 1 cup sliced wild mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion minced, 1 tablespoon reserved for end
- 1 cup Ariborio rice
- 1/2 cup good white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth (can use canned but low-sodium)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock low-sodium
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?