Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Macaroni and Cheese Cups Recipe
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 6 very thin slices prosciutto (about 3 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for salting the pasta cooking water
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?