Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Sage Pesto
- ½ cup canola oil (or other neutral-flavored oil), plus extra for coating the chicken breasts
- 4 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 12 large fresh sage leaves
- 4 large slices prosciutto, not too thinly sliced (about 3 ounces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups loosely packed mixed baby greens
- Sea salt
- 1/3 cup Rustichella d'Abruzzo Sage Pesto
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- Lemon-infused olive oil (or high quality extra virgin olive oil combined with a pinch of fresh grated lemon zest), for drizzling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 625kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|